Get your music on
iTunes and Spotify
Click HERE to email for
Download the Afrobreakers Terms and Conditions HERE, sign it and send it by email to us.
If you agree to the Terms and Conditions (summarised below) please upload the music directly to the server HERE.
Summary of the Afrobreakers Distribution Terms and Conditions
1. We will distribute your song(s) and content on an exclusive basis to sites including but not limited to iTunes, Spotify, Deezer and YouTube.
2. The distribution of these song(s) and content for sale will be on an exclusive basis meaning you cannot give the song(s) to another distributor, but you can obviously send it to other websites such as notjustok so far as it’s not for sale.
3. Earnings from the song(s) and content master and publishing rights will be split as 50% to you the artist and 50% to Afrobreakers Distribution.
4. Sending your song(s) and content to us by email confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The full agreement can be downloaded HERE and the content will be distributed 4 - 6 weeks after it has been signed and received by email.
6. We will account to your quarterly as stated in the contract and if you have earned a minimum royalty of $100 payment is made within 4 weeks of the statement being sent to you.
Note that payment is made only if you have earned a minimum royalty of $100 as money transfer fees are deducted from the payment so it's more cost effective to do this.
Afrobreakers c/o Traccks Limited
20-22 Wenlock Road
London N1 7GU
Phone: +44 (0) 7092 192921